Long eyebrows - which face do they fit ?


All of you young whippersnappers right hear that some of you laugh at my luxuriously long silk curtains eyes. Well, let me tell you something, folks! Having long eyebrows is not only a good decision is a BIG decision. long eyebrows.

"You all know that I'm probably Squad 1 all day meditating with closed eyes think long eyebrows. Or maybe sleep. But the truth is, even the chief captain sometimes bored. And in those moments, you know how time it can kill rebraiding twisted and your eyebrows? than you think! addition, hella sexy look when finished long eyebrows. "

"I did not get shirtless all the time because I have abs murderer. My body is a bastion of hard rock virility. Long and eyebrows are a part of the assembly. Because you know what they say about men with long eyebrows. "

. "Of course, of course, I can be a little bald But it does not matter, because no matter where you have hair; Whatever ... the amount of hair you have my long beard and long mustache and long eyebrows myself, -Amount wise, the hairiest man in the Seireitei long eyebrows. Yes, I mean you, Captain Kyoraku! "

"There are also practical considerations. You never have to worry about a sleep mask to block the sun bothers. Simply Hang your eyebrows over your eyes, and wrapped in a soft darkness of his own mind."

"Captain Kuchiki, long eyebrows you have not cornered the market on hair returns - but it is true that you are very good at them because although you may be able, with a sudden turn of the head to your feed of luxurious hair look like a silk curtain ..., * I * can suddenly turn his head and make my twin eyebrows dance around my face like, uh, these bands to dance with Okay so the sentence me point is long eyebrows - can I put my eyebrow hair.

"As a man who happens to own the most powerful zanpakuto fire, which still may well burn my face. Ordinary people in my situation might burn your own eyebrows. But no! Having too many eyebrows - if it catches fire long eyebrows, I have about four minutes to get out before they are completely burned.

Here in the Soul Society captains, we know that everyone needs a thing or hair pieces Kuchiki or pink kimono or Komamura Kyoraku being a wolf long eyebrows. Me? I am guy eyebrow. And I could not ask for better.

Also, have you ever looked just laugh? I am a symmetrically attractive guy. My eyebrows frame the face, and perfect for my pendant long mustache. With the beard to complete the look as a white waterfall of power long eyebrows.

My eyebrows reflect the principles that I saw as a captain in the head long eyebrows. When I start something, I agree completely. It also allows me to see the subordinates in the same way that I can see my eyebrows: as long as you are making progress and showing growth, I'll let you do your thing long eyebrows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment