Straight eyebrows - they fit most girls


First, let's talk about hair. I use in this tutorial is the third day of the huge glorious hair tutorial Annie. This was the first day. Something amazing straight eyebrows.

I'm not kidding, I've never had so many compliments hair ever. Foreigners were ooohing and ahhing, babies smiling with admiration, the heavens opened and a mysterious light shining on my crazy Asian loops straight eyebrows.

Next topic: Korea. For me, straight eyebrows Korea is entirely at points on its beauty. Cute packaging of creams, they know what's going on! Naturally, I head to Korea beauty inspiration regularly, and eyebrows are no exception. Except it was a bit of an accident.

Some time ago, I was a bridesmaid at the wedding of my beautiful friend Kate straight eyebrows. When it was my turn to do my makeup done, the makeup artist asked if he could 'fix' eyebrows before starting. Of course, I said yes, then sat down on the polished, silent terror as she began to use a razor to cut the eyebrows and the upper ends of the eyebrows straight eyebrows.



Anyway, it seems that it was well advanced. This popular form of eyebrow is young and sweet, that you look bright-eyed straight eyebrows, bushy tail you've ever dreamed of giving.

Old I bought my sister nine years has the same eyebrows. Although not having exclusive optical Korea - Natalie Portman, I look at you - in Korea, which is a full trend straight eyebrows.

Now I can not reproduce the exact appearance of marriage straight eyebrows. I'm not brave enough to shave the ends of the eyebrows again, but I will try to show how to achieve a straight before using powder brow gel and corrector straight eyebrows.

Since my eyebrows are a little long, as covered a little extreme. If you want to be legitimate, go ahead and shave This part of. I stayed with the rest of the face pretty simple. I tightlined my waterline top and finish with a couple of coats of mascara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment